At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
FLEXWORK is an employee-centric reimagining of how we work. We built FLEXWORK based on employee feedback – it is about flexibility, trust, and choice whenever possible. It’s been a journey of disruption that has yielded the best of our values. We offer as much flexibility as possible, and choices that enable you to be most productive, including benefits that meet your needs and learning opportunities that you feel passionate about.
Our Approach to Work
At Palo Alto Networks, we believe in the power of collaboration and value in-person interactions. This is why our employees generally work from the office three days per week, leaving two days for choice and flexibility to work where you feel most effective. This setup fosters casual conversations, problem-solving, and trusted relationships. While details may evolve, our goal is to create an environment where innovation thrives, with office-based teams coming together three days a week to collaborate and thrive, together!
Palo Alto Networks is building a world-class product management organization and continues to look for top-notch members of the team. As a Senior member of the certifications team at Palo Alto Networks, you will play an instrumental role in attaining and maintaining certifications across our product line.
Certifications are of high value as they enable our products to be sold into many key markets around the world. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating all technical activities related to the product certifications, as well as individually contributing much of the content required to obtain these certifications.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Sales, Engineering and other stakeholders to develop certification strategies and execute in a timely manner, ensuring alignment of certification strategies and execution plans to business and product imperatives
- In-depth knowledge of the NIST 800-53 requirements and the FedRAMP authorization processes and be able to translate them into requirements for internal teams
- Prior FedRAMP Moderate, HIGH, IL5 assessment experience
- Prior ISMAP, C5, IRAP, MLPS experience a plus
- Drive FedRAMP audit and Continuous Monitoring engineering activities, including producing POAM
- Hands on experience on SSP development
- Understand complex technical security architectures (including cloud architecture) and apply that to certification and compliance projects as needed
- Effectively communicate with all invested areas of the organization and management stakeholders, from engineering to leadership
- Develop a solid technical understanding of the product line to speak fluently with consultants, certification agencies, and more to achieve certifications with a few additional resources as possible
- Perform basic product testing and certifications documentation development to ensure success during the certification process
- At least 5 years for technology-focused FedRAMP risk assessments and remediation management
- At least 3 years experience with FedRAMP and Continuous Monitoring
- At least 3 years experience in systems administration for Linux and Windows operating systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on in-style and approach to working with a very strong interest and demonstrable aptitude in technology products
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal partners and customers
- Understand the challenges of working in a distributed environment with multiple teams working on different problems
- Curious, positive, “can-do” and transparent attitude is very critical for success
- Unafraid to take charge, ask hard questions, manage distractions confidently yet respectfully and drive to goals
- Strong ability to work with minimum supervision
- Assertive yet open, thoughtful, respectful, and easy to work with; must embody Palo Alto Networks values
- BS degree ( or equivalent technical degree or equivalent military experience) required – MS preferred
- CISA, CRISC, CISSP or other similar security certifications desired
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyber attacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Global Certification, Assurance and Trust Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need creative product teams to address emerging cyber threats. They provide the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information on our products for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement product wide technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
As part of our Global Certification, Assurance and Trust Team, you are working on the most interesting and challenging projects in the cyber security world and you thrive in a team environment.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected].
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/commissioned roles) is expected to be between $112,900/yr to $182,600/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.
Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.