DIRECTV Marketing is seeking a Lead Product Marketing Manager for Offer Delivery in the Video Marketing Operations Organization. Qualified candidates have the skills to concurrently manage multiple projects that launch video products and services, rates, and offers into ordering and billing systems.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Write business requirements for major Marketing billing and ordering enhancement projects.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple key DIRECTV organizations, including Offer Strategy, Pricing, Delivery Management, Billing Operations, Sales Operations, and IT.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field preferred.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Marketing, Project Management, or a related field or position.
- Proven success in previous Project Management.
- The ability to adhere to due dates and timelines is required.
- Prior technical experience with billing and ordering systems is highly desired.
- Self-directed, results-oriented individual who can independently handle multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to champion ideas and execute in an expedited timeframe.
- Strong written and oral communications, with experience preparing documents and presenting to Senior Executives.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to analyze market data and reporting.
- Confidence and experience presenting and interacting across all levels of management.
- Strategic thinker and demonstrate excellent attention to detail simultaneously.
This is a remote position that can be located anywhere in the United States. #LI-Remote
A career with us comes with big rewards:
DIRECTV’s compensation structure is designed to be market-competitive and fully supports efforts to attract and retain employees. It is the company’s policy to offer pay that is competitive with other employers in the local market. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
The Base Salary range displayed below reflects the minimum and maximum target salary for each of DIRECTV’s 4 (four) US Labor Market Zones. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
DIRECTV WAGE ZONES: $105,830 – $158,650
Low (N1): $105,830 – $158,650
Mid (N2): $111,400 – $167,000
High (N3): $122,540 – $183,700
Top (N4): $128,110 – $192,050
Click HERE to review information on some of the largest Designated Market Areas (DMAs). Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the salary ranges reflect base salary only and do not include bonus or benefits – when you consider all of these together, it represents a pretty impressive total compensation package.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.directv.com.