About the Role
United States of America
- Country/Region: United States of America
- State/Province/County: Florida
- City: Orlando
Service North America
Full / Part time
A Snapshot of Your Day
The Digitalization Product Development Manager will be responsible for sales and marketing of the Siemens Energy digital products and services in North America for industrial applications, including remote monitoring, on-site monitoring, Asset Performance Management, and cybersecurity.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Market Evaluation and Analysis: In assigned markets, develop competitive analysis and evaluate threats and opportunities. Identify win-back opportunities and develop pursuit strategies
- As required, present to management on status of customers, win/loss analysis, market, and opportunities in assigned markets
- Promote Value Selling Concepts/Strategies by Product/Solution Type within assigned region.
- Potentially Participate as Regional Sales Account Coordinator for Key North America Accounts
- Have key insights into the Siemens Energy digitalization portfolio and be familiar with the products and their associated business models, strong understanding of existing market and solutions in the industrial digitalization environment
- Provides voice of the client needs/competitive intelligence, market drivers and buying influences for the development of new product and service offerings
- Promote and develop the Houston based Digi-Hub and support client presentations and visits to the hub
- Lead and manage key growth initiatives for the digitalization business.
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Preference for engineering degree.
- 5-8 years for grip level 7 or 8-10 years for grip level 6 experience with business development in the Oil and Gas/ Energy industry.
- Experience with rotating equipment, sales experience, commercial and contractual processes preferred
- Experience within digitalization business projects in the industrial and oil & gas market preferred
- Ability to interact with senior management and strong presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Travel within the Region to visit sites as required.
- Travel may be required up to 25%.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
Our Gas Services division offers Low-emission power generation through service and decarbonization. Zero or low emission power generation and all gas turbines under one roof, steam turbines and generators. Decarbonization opportunities through service offerings, modernization, and digitalization of the fleet.
Check out this video to learn more about our Gas Service business: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/offerings/power-generation.html
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave
- This role will provide a great opportunity to develop innovative Field Service offerings with new standardization tools to drive the growth of our Service business across the Region while working in a collaborative Team environment and continuously gaining new knowledge.
- This position is empowered to be agile and work within a highly functioning team that delivers on a growth engine for our business in the Region.
- Ability to develop a strong internal network, providing not only new contacts, but also open feedback and learning opportunities!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
To apply for this job please visit www.adzuna.com.