• Technical Product Manager Location:
• Irvine, CA & Dallas, TX|OnsiteJobtype:
• Full time Job description:•
- Technical Product Owner Role for Client.
- Someone who can hold together the technical and business sides of Hawkeye product development.
He can also work together with Scrum Master for product user stories.
Below is the JD Clarifying product goals, roadmaps and overseeing backlogs.
- Set and manage functional user stories as well as stories concerning technical debt Gather feedbacks from product users to ensure that product meets their needs and prioritize feedback in the roadmap Responsible for managing the enhancement and development of new products and features to accomplish the vision and direction defined in the product roadmap.
- Telco, SRE and Ops subject-matter expert who can use his technical background to bridge the gap between the product and technical side of product development.
- Have an understanding of Java, Spring boot, Microservices, Cassandra, Oracle, New Relic, Elastic Search, AWS so that he/she can work with the development team and provide technical assistance.
- Assisting the development team in clarifying requirements and helping them to understand the business side.
Creates release plans and handle distribution of tasks to team members.
- Communicates product status with internal/customer stakeholders to ensure everyone is on the exact same page about features, functionality, deadlines, roadblocks and other details.
- Possess Analytical Skills – has the ability to review SRE dashboards, application dependencies and to analyze incidents data to find out the root cause to make the best decisions quickly
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination.
All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role.
We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.
chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
To apply for this job please visit www.jobilize.com.