IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount.
Join the team that is ensuring one person – one identity as a Technical Product Manager!
- Oversee the development of products as a Product Owner running Agile development sprints by managing the product backlog and prioritizing them based on prioritized requirements.
- Gather business needs from external and internal customers, separate signal from noise, and determine the priority and value of needs based on analysis.
- Convert business needs and voice of customer to product roadmaps and own the proposal, execution, and communication of roadmaps to internal stakeholders and at customer meetings.
- Manage product IRAD investment including working with business unit leaders on business plans, ROI, and SWOT analysis.
- Execute on planned roadmap, working with the various engineering and project managers while managing global risks.
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product offerings
- Own and lead New Product Introduction (NPI) process for defined product portfolios while working with various cross functional stakeholders within the organization.
- As a business owner, provide vision and needs for the product versions and work closely with product owners to provide concrete needs and priorities.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the products managed to support bids, presales efforts, and program deployment and maintenance.
- Collaborate with user experience teams to ensure needs are captured in mockups and wireframes to be provided to engineering complementary to the business needs and Epics.
- Collaborate with other product managers within IDEMIA to ensure maximum reuse of existing components and solutions within the group.
- Support product marketing with sales training and marketing communications on launch plans and activities with product and solution vision, plans and market dynamics.
- Visit customers to solicit feedback on company products and services, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical product management or program management experience required.
- In-depth knowledge of Scrum and Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Experience in biometrics, identity management, or transportation field.
- Action orientation, creativity, decision quality, and priority management are required skills.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, and a team player.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate the benefits of our solution and demonstrate products with confidence and ease.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.