Website roberthalf Robert Half
The world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm and parent company of @Protiviti
Technical Product Manager
The opportunity is with a leader in NVMe test platforms and Storage Emulation systems for the rapidly growing NVMe market, has an open position for a Technical Product Manager. Their product is the leading test tool for Fabric (Network) and PCIe connected NVMe devices and is in a rapid growth phase as they develop test systems used by all major players in the NVMe world including Intel, SK_Hynix, Dell, Microsoft, Western Digital, Micron and many others.
To support their rapid growth and to accelerate the introduction of their next generation of storage test systems, SBExpress-RM5 and DT5, PCIe Gen5 test appliances, and their industry leading test suite, they are in immediate need for a seasoned and accomplished technical product manager. This is a new position at the company.
What You’ll Get To Do
- Be the face of customers by understanding and representing their needs and product requirements
- Analyze competitors’ products and explore new ways to improve the company’s products
- Work with the development team to ensure that product requirements are understood
- Translate product’s strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development
- Define the product vision, product roadmap, and product strategy
- Support the engineering team to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met
- Work within a software development methodology like Agile
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, and engineering teams
- Ensure that user story content and prioritization is aligned to larger strategic objectives
- A technical background with a B.S. degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information technology, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Technical Product Manager preferably in the storage industry.
- The ability to understand company strategy and economic drivers.
- Excellent communication skills. You will communicate with strictly business-minded people and with strictly technical-minded people — and ensure that both sides have their needs fulfilled in an optimal way. You must be comfortable getting into deep technical discussions with engineers (and users) about the pros and cons of different approaches.
- A proven ability in solving customer’s problems. Understanding and empathizing with customers is key to thrive in this position.
- Ability to communicate with the Leadership Team, Sales, Marketing, Software Engineering, Hardware Engineering, and Manufacturing and provide roadmaps and plan product releases in a timely manner.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit
© 2023 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.