Website RandstadUSA Randstad USA
Our client north of Boston is looking to add a Sr. Product Development Design Engineer to their growing team. Candidates must have a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, as well as, 5+ years experience in Power Electronics Design, Product Development, or Applications Engineering. Candidates should have a great understanding of analog design for this position. Great company opportunity, for immediate consideration, please apply today!
location: Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 – 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work independently and with other members of the team on various projects designing Voltage Regulator (VR) systems.
- Design and configure complete systems based on customer requirements, creating reference designs and working with the customer on design-in, bring-up and validation of their system.
- Write complete specifications based on customer requirements and work collaboratively with the Design Engineering organization to ensure that the specification is translated into a product that will meet the original customer requirement
- Design, simulate, prototype, test, and optimize custom circuitry with Advanced products.
- Conducting bench testing of new products at a system level.
- Development of reference design and evaluation printed circuit boards (PCBs).
- Supporting corporate New Product Introduction (NPI) efforts.
- Troubleshooting and optimizing customer systems which use our client’s Advanced products.
- Demonstrating system solutions and prototypes in front of the customer.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Product Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected]
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
To apply for this job please visit www.monster.com.