Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
Whether you started from the product side and developed technical skills or started as a technical resource, you have a knack for the product side of the business. You possess the necessary technical product knowledge to drive strategic conversations about the product and enhance value to Equifax and its customers.
Equifax is seeking a technical product owner who is a master at bridging the desires of the customer and the capabilities of the technology, removing barriers to software development. You will be responsible for grooming the product backlog and have insight into technical requirements of individual stories thus creating a more efficient user experience.
What you will do
- You will serve as the conduit between user needs, technical capabilities, and engineering requirements, developing these into roadmaps and requirements for the Agile backlog of a development team
- You will lead the backlog refinement of features and user stories and ensure delivery teams are prepared to meet sprint deadlines
- You will focus on product level impediments and process changes to enable faster and higher quality software
- You make tough decisions on trade-offs between features, quality and dates in order to provide the best solution for our clients
- You ensure Product leadership is aware of key issues and changes, and provide them with the right information and recommendations to resolve issues and work with Quality Assurance team to identify cases for automated testing.
- You will work with Architect(s) and Tech Lead(s) to identify non-functional requirements like infrastructure needs
- You will coordinate with business customers to conduct product integration testing Key Responsibilities Preparation and Participation in PI Planning Program Backlog
What experience you need
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Business or equivalent job experience required
- 3+ years’ in experience managing product backlogs and requirements for Agile delivery teams in a Product Owner capacity
- 2 or more years of API experience
What could set you apart
- You are skilled at removing roadblocks
- You have experience delivering products using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- You possess a deep understanding of web service technologies, user interface/interaction, and knowledge of Systems Development and Project Management lifecycles
- You have experience with Product & Technology Roadmap development through influence of key business and technology partners to identify business priorities
- You have excellent leadership and motivational skills
- You possess a willingness to empower as well as encourage commitment and positive attitude in the team
- You have an inquisitive and innovative mindset with a shown ability to recognize opportunities to create distinctive value
- You can successfully evaluate workload to drive efficiency
- You have the ability build strong relationships with partners across the business; ensure that you understand their role, the needs of their area, and their requirements throughout the project
- You are a self-starter who is organized, detail oriented, takes initiative with minimal direction, and understands concepts quickly
- You understand the value of product ownership and can effectively communicate the value proposition
- You have experience working with multiple partners in a global setting with varying level of needs
- You bring a consultative, creative and process driven approach to your work
- You have an aptitude for handling multiple concurrent demands and prioritizing responsibilities in a dynamic, high energy environment
- Your problem-solving skills enable you to effectively and creatively find solutions for hard problems while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Engage and collaborate with all stakeholders, make people feel heard and understood, are able to say no and stand up for tough calls needed to better serve the business and our clients
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Function – Product
To apply for this job please visit us.trabajo.org.