Website NavyFederal Navy Federal Credit Union
Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Space Force, Veterans and their families - Our Members are the Mission.
Security Product Analyst (Technology Product Analyst II)
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we’re looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members’ and their families’ lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
• Military Times 2022 Best for Vets Employers
• Yello and WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
• Forbes 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
• Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
• Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
• Fortune Best Place to Work for Financial and Insurance Services
• Computerworld Best Places to Work in IT
• Ripplematch Campus Forward Award – Excellence in Early Career Hiring
The Technology Product Analyst will elicit, research, analyze, and document functional, non-functional, and data requirements supporting Navy Federal’s Adaptive Security Architecture initiative to deploy a new security operating model to facilitate cloud expansion and business agility, enable a more resilient security posture, and enhanced protection of member and employee data. An analytical mindset, problem solving ability, and effective communication are all must-have qualities to be successful in this role.
• Elicit, research, analyze, and document functional, non-functional, and data requirements utilizing a variety of requirement analysis techniques including, but not limited to stakeholder interviews, requirements workshops, business process modeling, diagramming, use case analysis, data analysis, journey mapping, and prototyping.
• Facilitate requirements discussions, present requirements and supporting material through alternative views, and continuously incorporate feedback into the product backlog
• Conduct research and analysis of enterprise security software products, including their features, benefits, and competitive landscape.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify product gaps and opportunities for improvement.
• Collect and analyze data to evaluate product performance and effectiveness, identify areas of improvement, and propose solutions.
• Develop and maintain solution roadmaps, including feature prioritization, release planning, and roadmap communication.
• Collaborate with UX/UI designers and developers to design and implement new product features and enhancements.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in enterprise security, including emerging threats, new technologies, and regulatory compliance requirements.
• Collaborate with the security team to ensure our products meet industry security standards and comply with data privacy laws.
• Participate in vendor evaluation and selection including, but not limited to authoring RFP requirements, test & learns / proof of concepts, and vendor scoring.
• Collaborate with vendors on the design, development, and delivery of new products and platforms.
• Evaluate alternative solutions and processes as necessary.
• Identify risks/issues and collaborate with the project/product team to mitigate.
• Provide timely and concise communication of information to all appropriate internal and external stakeholders through a variety of communication channels.
• Manage multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related field, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
• Strong understanding of cybersecurity, including network security, application security, and cloud security.
• Experience in product analysis, preferably in enterprise software solutions.
• Knowledge and experience applying agile delivery methodologies and frameworks (e.g., SAFe, Scrum, Kanban) to deliver new products and capabilities.
• Knowledge of software/system engineering best practices.
• Effective planning, research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize multiple large, complex efforts.
• Ability to lead teams and exercise initiative and good judgement.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals utilizing effective planning, organization, and time management skills.
• Ability to resolve problems and identify root cause.
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements
• Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Advanced skill in Microsoft Office application suite including Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Experience with Financial Services industry applications, systems, standards, practices, and trends.
• SAFe Agilist, Product Owner / Product Manager, Scrum Master, Lean Portfolio Management certification or other related SAFe certifications.
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM), DevOps, Microsoft Azure, or other IT industry certifications.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps.
• Understanding of industry security standards, such as NIST, ISO 27001, and SOC 2.
• Knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements relevant to financial institutions.
• Experience with Identity & Access management (IAM), Privilege Identity Management (PIM), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) and Identify Governance and Administration (IGA) solutions.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602 | 9999 Willow Creek Road San Diego, CA 92131
Navy Federal is now hybrid Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee’s leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $31.00 – $48.50 hourly
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 5/8/2023
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team’s discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.
Navy Federal values and celebrates diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit us.bebee.com.