Website insightglobal Insight Global
A staffing company dedicated to empowering people.
A large financial services client is looking for a Remote Product Owner to join their Customer Engagement team supporting Product team. This person will be responsible for owning refinements based on business objectives, customer research, competitive dynamics and collaboration with Product leads, lines of business and cross-functional partners. They will develop service definition, business and user experience requirements, and user workflows for each user story. They will lead and partner with product delivery and technology teams to enable new offerings, refine existing experiences and modernize technology. It is important this candidate has the ability to work in an agile environment to quickly deliver new connectivity capabilities to market and iterate to continually improve and scale, serve as a subject matter expert, interacting with clients, executives, sales and other key stakeholders and identify potential roadblocks and develop recommendations for delivery issues.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Have success stories in driving product development from conception to launch
* Are a strategic thinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawless execution
* Are an excellent communicator, fast learner, self-driven and entrepreneurial with a strong sense of ownership
* Are comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and using partnerships to better define business requests
* Enjoy simplifying complex problems, tackling interesting and meaningful challenges
* Have strong call center technology acumen
– Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
– Positive, team-oriented attitude and inspiring leadership skills
– Experience managing in Agile and Waterfall environments
– JIRA knowledge
– Background in IVR space
– Experience in product management at a financial services
– Positive, team-oriented attitude and inspiring leadership skills a must
– Strong influencing and partnership / collaboration skills to drive cross-functional teams
– Strong product management, design and development, financial and competitive analysis skills
– Considerable knowledge of product/program development, pricing, implementation and strategic analysis
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication; relationship management; innovation and creativity skills]]>
To apply for this job please visit us.trabajo.org.