Our well know financial services client is responsible for catalyzing digital innovation by originating, incubating, and leading emerging products and partnerships that represent significant business-building opportunities both in terms of driving revenue and customer impact. They strive to emphasize creativity, customer centricity, and innovation. Focus areas include crafting industry-leading digital payment & commerce solutions, using their outstanding servicing network and lifestyle assets to build digital experiences, and defining new products and services based on emerging technologies and trends. This is a fast-paced team driving the development of digital payment solutions and partner experiences.
This team is responsible for a broad range of critical initiatives across third-party digital wallets, eComm solutions, peer-to-peer payments, messaging platforms, digital identity, and other emerging technologies.
Our client is looking for an acting Manager of Business Development to play a lead role in the expansion of peer-to-peer (P2P) payments initiatives. With their P2P product, Send & Split, in the market they are actively iterating on the product and expanding its scope. You will help optimize & scale our existing P2P partnerships, manage the partner relationships, assess new opportunities, think through deal terms and amendments as applicable, opine on end-to-end customer experiences, and partner with Marketing on winning go-to-market strategies. You will collaborate extensively with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders across product, marketing/communications, and legal, among others, to achieve results. The ideal candidate will have some marketing and/or partner experience, an overall excitement and interest in the future of peer-to-peer payments, and a strong curiosity and appetite to drive new ideas forward in this space.
Work Location: This role is hybrid 3 days per week in our clients Manhattan office.
Pay Range: The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $40 to $44 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
• Manage external relationships with key partners on both new and existing products.
• Partner with both product and external partners on identifying, executing, and delivering new product enhancements and improving the customer experience.
• Collaborate with Marketing teams on product marketing strategy and execution. This includes refining existing marketing placements, exploring new potential campaigns, refreshing core principles through test-and-learn opportunities and more.
• Oversee the resolution of technical issues that arise and manage internal and external stakeholders through the resolution process.
• Lead ongoing efforts to monitor and identify emerging risks with external partners. Work closely with Compliance and other internal teams on fulfilling monitoring requirements and ensuring the product and partner are in good standing.
• Maintain a pulse on external trends and marketplace dynamics impacting the payments and banking industry, to advise continuous product evolution.
Who We’re Looking For:
• Ability to think strategically and creatively to develop winning digital partnerships and product strategies
• Strong partner management skills to foster a productive, accountable, and trusted relationship with the partner, creating the right working rapport to get things done effectively
• Experience working with product development teams. Creative thinker who can collaborate with product management and external partner teams to help develop compelling digital experiences
• Experience in product marketing – ability to think strategically about how to best market a product. This includes defining the value proposition, thinking through product positioning and messaging, and updating as needed based on user feedback and/or newly launched features
• Program management skills to lead partnership delivery across key verticals – product management, marketing, PR, compliance, etc.
• Exceptional skill in driving results against aggressive timelines, managing multiple priorities, and executing flawlessly
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills with the ability to work with partners across different functions, colleagues at all levels, and partners
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world’s biggest brands.
Our eligible talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits!
Aquent is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We’re about creating an inclusive environment—one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.