Our global tech client based in Coppell is looking for a REMOTE, FREELANCE Product Marketing Manager to start in September, 40 hours per week through at least the end of the year with strong possibility of extension.
This is a critical role that will focus on the client’s fast-growing Services offering. The Product Marketing Manager will take complete ownership of equal parts content and equal parts marketing.
Product Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and own messaging for services offerings
- Guide and oversee content development (solution sheets, PowerPoint decks, written content, etc.)
- Write some content as needed
- Develop and oversee services marketing “game plan”, including timeline, roles and responsibilities, calendars, etc.
- Proactively anticipate services marketing and content needs
- Meet with Services stake holders to gather information, requirements to inform messaging, content, planning
- Collaborate with internal teams, vendors, etc. to deliver quality content and assets
Product Marketing Manager Requirements
- 5+ years specific services product marketing experience, preferably technology or SaaS
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel
Creative Circle’s Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Sick leave is provided to Candidates whose assignment work location is in a state or city subject to sick leave laws. Employee Stock Purchase Plan and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you’ll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.