Website roberthalf Robert Half US
The world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm and parent company of @Protiviti
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager for a client in Center City, Philly. Candidates must be commutable to go in the office on a hybrid basis. You will be responsible for enhancing technology products and solutions to drive revenue growth. You must have experience in the Financial Tech (FinTech), Payment Solutions, and/or SaaS industries.
- Develop positioning and messaging that differentiates the SaaS platform and its use cases in the market while managing the adoption of new or enhanced products and solutions
- Lead cross-functional go-to-market planning and execution, by gaining a deep understanding of target audiences
- Work directly with the Sales and C-Suite team to generate product content, webinars, and Ecommerce marketplaces
- Will act as a key partner to the sales team, collaborating closely with them to build a sales tool kit to ensure team with best go to market product intel
- Experience in a SaaS, FinTech, and/or Payment Solutions company
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 5-10 years of Product Marketing experience working with technology solutions
- Project management experience
- Strong analytical strategic thinking and communication skills
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.
To apply for this job please visit us.jora.com.