Website mymoneykarma mymoneykarma
Intelligent Finance = Daily Insights + Powerful habits + Financial Literacy + Right Products.
Who we are
mymoneykarma is developing the One-Stop-Shop for Consumer Finance and financial literacy in India and Globally.
We are a group of Stanford alumni with a strong background in banking and technology, passionate about creating a positive impact in the lives of people by helping them manage their finances better. We believe that no two people have the same financial situation, so they should not be given one-size-fits-all financial recommendations. However, many individuals do not have access to professionals who can give them personalized advice to help them manage their finances. We are changing that by providing FREE and EASY access to personalized financial management using proprietary algorithms developed by our deep understanding of the financial space and technology.
mymoneykarma’s mission is taking private wealth management to the masses by offering consumers in India unbiased, personalized, and algorithm-powered recommendations for choosing financial products that fit their needs. We have millions of users and are currently focused on building out partnerships and integrations with banks for consumer banking products.
Who You are
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
- Knowledge of product development methodologies and basic UX principles
- Ability to work with cross functional stakeholders (legal, compliance, fraud, privacy, security)
- Ability to synthesize requirements from all clients and stakeholders
- Have at least one previous internship in a technology company
- You have a good grasp of computer science fundamentals
- Thrive on learning new technologies and are able to quickly develop proficiency in coding standards, tools, estimation skills, and best practices
- You have experience writing high quality, well tested code in at least one language
- Hands-on, driven self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Collaborative team player who can work with cross-functional teams.
- Can work independently while following a set of loosely defined deliverables
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- You are not afraid of going outside your comfort zone
- Knowledge of finance is a significant plus.
What We expect from you
- Design – You ensure that user experience determines design choices, and develop features that enhance the user experience
- Impact – You care about making a difference. And it shows in your work, in your approach. Tell us all about it, we love people that care deeply about something.
- A passion for building world-class products, combined with a vision to think big. Like really big.
- Enthusiasm to work in a startup environment
What you’ll do
- You will design, manage and ship a feature
- Build product specifications with a focus on ensuring product spec represent the future vision of the product
- Define detailed product requirements by conducting market research.
- Partner with sales and customer support teams to understand customer needs.
- Work with designers to create world-class user experiences to achieve the highest levels of engagement and adoption.
- Work collaboratively with product designers and engineers to iterate quickly, and ship polished products and features.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Move fast and ship constantly. Measure results, then iterate based on learnings.
Why we should talk
We are on a mission to change how financial services will be consumed. We have the unfair advantage of knowing the problem space for 20+ Years. We have raised $200 M+ dollars in our previous ventures and we consider raising money is the easiest part of the puzzle. We need world-class talent to build a truly global financial platform and so if you’re passionate about building excellent user-facing products for a great cause we should talk.
To apply for this job please visit wellfound.com.