***THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION BASED IN NYC WITH A HYBRID SCHEDULE***
At Fetch for Pets & Brand Buzz, we are pioneers in delivering innovative consumer products across various categories, including household items and pet supplies. We design, develop, sell, and market an expansive range of products to large chain stores across the USA. As part of our growth strategy and commitment to excellence, we are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
The Product Manager is responsible for the overall management of a product line throughout ideation and development through production. You will be responsible for conducting market research, identify white space ideas, conceptualizing product lines, working with suppliers on sample development, and working with internal teams to ensure a successful launch. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You are an organized and detail-oriented individual who is excited about bringing products to the market and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop pet products for the licensed brands within the entertainment category. This includes dog, cat, and small animal toys, apparel, and accessories. May have exposure to additional business categories
- Work closely with design team on product ideation and licensors to ensure branding standards are met
- Communicate daily with factories overseas on cost negotiations and sample development
- Build development timelines and drive development milestones to ensure product is launched on time
- Collaborate frequently with internal teams, such as Marketing, Sales, Design, Licensing, and Regulatory
Who You Are:
- Minimum 3+ years of consumer goods or pet supplies product management, development, and production
- Must be super organized & detailed oriented.
- Experience in the pet industry a BIG plus.
- 3+ years of product management experience in consumer products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; interfaces effectively with cross functional team members, internal/external support functions and management
Some of Our Benefits:
· Medical, dental and vision care coverage
· 401K retirement plan with company match
· Work from home days
· Casual dress code & pet friendly office
· Free snacks and drinks
· Midtown office location close to public transportation
Diversity and Inclusion
A career at Fetch will give you the opportunity to work with a diverse group of colleagues. Fetch has a proven track record in creating opportunities for professionals of all backgrounds, regardless of gender, race ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, or beliefs.
Fetch is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and any other factor protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.