As a global work solutions company, we help guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to create a better future of work
We are looking to hire a remarkable Product Development Specialist to join our passionate team at Aquent in Rhode Island.
Growing your career as a Full Time Product Development Specialist is a terrific opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in presentation, decision-making and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Product Development Specialist at Aquent today!
$24.72 to $27.47 Hourly
Are you a Product Development Specialist who enjoys driving creative and product development? We look to ensure best in class execution of our products! The Product Development Specialist will work collaboratively with our licensing partners to handle approvals across multiple product categories. You will communicate creative direction in line with key strategic business goals and brand creative direction, to ensure commercial requirements and timelines are achieved.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners, leading and managing creative output, ensuring product innovation, brand consistency, and compelling execution within a Commercial context.
- Train licensees/partners in the use of our creative assets and approval systems.
- Manage the approval processes, making sure all product development is routed through approval systems as per our global product integrity guidelines.
- Collect trend and retail research to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of competitive landscape in market – sharing your findings to put plans into action.
- Provide assets to partners.
- Create product decks to showcase development across our portfolio.
- Be an active member of our global creative and development community!
- Bachelor of Arts, Product Design/Development or Marketing preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience working in Creative/Commercial team, preferably in Product Design, Product Development, Promotions, Merchandising, Entertainment, and/or Licensing industry.
- Knowledge of Mac OSX, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to efficiently work with all levels of an organization, in a fast-paced environment, managing global relationships.
- Confident and effective communicating and presenting to internal and external partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Independent, proactive, and organized self-starter who adapts easily to change.
- Comfortable working remotely as part of a wider team.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $24.72 to $27.47 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Benefits of working as a Product Development Specialist in Rhode Island:
● Company offers great benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Advantageous package
To apply for this job please visit grabjobs.co.