We are looking to hire a highly motivated, detail-oriented Product Analyst to join our company. As an intending candidate, you should possess a passion for analytics and digital technology as well as want to stay current with industry trends, You will work with cross functional teams to obtain KPIs and create web and app tagging requirements. you will be tasked with establishing and maintaining clear documentation for app and web tracking standards including variable and report suite settings as well as process documentation. Adobe Experience Cloud, primarily Adobe Analytics, Confluence, and JIRA will be used daily so you are expected to be conversant with this tools.
– Ability to identify successes, trends, and potential problem areas.
– Provide insight on data trends and anomalies, making recommendations where appropriate to improve business/platform performance.
– Analyze website data on traffic sources and patterns, order volume, conversion funnel, navigation behavior, and product selection.
– Answer ad-hoc questions through deep-dive analyses
Create, maintain and/or enhance upon Adobe Workspace dashboards
– Gather business requirements from the platform teams and translate to technical requirements for analytics
– Follow best practices for Adobe Cloud Solution integration
– Integration and optimization best practices with Analytics, Target, and Personalization
– Occasionally assist the team with smaller scope tag management implementations
– Collaborate with other Product teams to unlock dependencies and effectively leverage shared data, systems, and service
If you think you qualify for this position either on an entry level or expert level, we are waiting to hear from you. Apply today to join this dynamic team and change the world together.
To apply for this job please visit www.upwork.com.