Adecco Creative and Marketing has partnered with one of the fastest-growing, super fun, stationary, and giftable brands in Brooklyn, NY! We are searching for a Jr. Product Development Manager that is ready to be a part of a dynamic, creative team – designing products for retailers we know and love!
This is the perfect role for someone with an eye for artwork and design, extremely organized, and experienced working in a very fast-paced environment.
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity with competitive pay of $75k-$85k/yr and full benefits. Must be able to commute to Brooklyn a minimum of 3 days per week.
If you have a PD background in stationary, fashion, beauty, or retail, are comfortable handling a large product line, and are ready to contribute to a growing company – this role is for YOU!
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
• Sending factory preliminary Sourcing Selections Document for costing
• Managing factory costing sheets
• Requesting, receiving, and tracking development product samples from factories
• Providing guidance for designers on what CADs and designs to render
• Assisting with creating merchandise assortments for retailers
• PD lead on 1-3 smaller accounts and/or categories Other responsibilities include:
• Completing selected product packaging design and unique content guidance after the final review
• Managing costing spreadsheets for presentations
• Assisting with proofing production art
• Assisting with daily sample comments (if needed)
• Assisting with production notes (if needed)
• Brainstorming ideas for new formats and designs
• Managing project status list for task responsibilities
• Submitting own trend ideas for trend meetings The ideal candidate will have:
• 3+ years of Product Development experience
• Extremely detail oriented
• Experience with working with licensed companies and/or stock sites for artwork
• A strong understanding of the product development and design process
• Background in stationary, giftables, fashion, beauty, or related fields
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to [Link available when viewing the job] />
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
To apply for this job please visit www.careerbuilder.com.