Offchain Labs has developed a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum.
This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum’s security.
Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling.
Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity.
Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be.
We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions.
After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
As part of the Product team at Offchain Labs, you will get to work with leaders in the blockchain space solving novel technical, economic, and social challenges.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that we continue to ship the most cutting-edge technology in the industry, and constantly working to expand our scope and impact.
In this role you’ll work directly with our CTO and head of Product in your day-to-day work.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate end-to-end go-to-market strategy from scoping product development to launching new features and growing our overall user base
- Work closely with our engineering teams, helping to synthesize feedback from partners and users, overall changes in the market landscape, and underlying technical considerations to prioritize development work
- Proactively identify requirements at a technical and non-technical level to ensure product success – from docs, to ecosystem infrastructure, to granular front-end details
- Integrate across the company, ensuring that our engineering, design, marketing, partnerships, and other teams are tightly aligned
- Shape new initiatives aimed at growing the ecosystem and onboarding new projects and users to Ethereum
Who You Are
- 2 or less years of experience
- A curious individual with a strong passion for and understanding of blockchain technologies
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to drill down into the technical nitty-gritty, while stewarding business priorities
- Comfortable influencing team members at all levels of the organization
- A flexible and reliable team member, comfortable taking ownership and navigating ambiguity
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Economics, or a related field
- Experience at a high-growth technology company or startup is nice to have, but not required
At Offchain Labs, we believe that diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are essential to our success.
We are committed to building a welcoming and supportive workplace for all employees, regardless of their background or identity.
We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued and has an equal opportunity to succeed and thrive.
We encourage candidates from all walks of life to apply and join our team.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobilize.com.