ThinkCyte Inc. was the first to commercialize a true high content, high throughput, flow cytometry-based cell analysis platform that has found application in the areas of biologics, small molecule discovery, immunotherapy as well as other high profile research areas from tumor biology to stem cells.
The Associate Product Manager will be a key member of the ThinkCyte Commercial team. This position will cover the full scope of product management, from product design to customersatisfaction, and will involve deep coordination with the Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and FieldService teams. The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for the daily management ofthe ThinkCyte product line including ensuring adequate coverage for training, application work,travel to customer sites & trade shows, as well as proper support for field employees.
- Act as the company’s process owner on assigned products and their associated markets. Ensure new products are delivered on time with an extremely high bar for customer quality of experience
- Maintain close communications with prospective customers to ensure knowledge of product line and that the offerings are aligned to maximize potential sales opportunities
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of product reports to internal stakeholders
- Participate in inventory and packaging planning for associated product consumables
- Coordinate all assigned product introductions and releases
- Collect and catalog product design change and improvement recommendations from customers.
- Work with Marketing to successfully promote the product line through clear verbal and written communication/documentation. Develop and maintain key market messages to the various targeted segments. Contribute to development of promotional material and collateral
- Prepare and maintain product presentations that are used for major business conferences, internal leadership meetings, and partner-specific capabilities presentations.
- Work with the Sales team to plan and execute product demonstration strategies and presentation of products to potential and current customers. Support qualification tests for large corporate customers
- Develop and provide technical training courses and materials for new customers, distributors, and internal Sales team
- Coordinate with Service and Field Technical Support teams to provide effective training on the operation of new products and consumables
- Support instrument quality procedures in house and in the field. Maintain current IQ/OQ/PQ protocols and develop protocols for new products
- Maintain assigned instruments in ThinkCyte application labs
- Travel as required to support the assigned product line.
- 2+ years product management experience in life science tools/diagnostics industry Experience in life science technical applications
- Experience in new product launches/rollouts for cell analysis technologies, flow cytometry systems preferred
- Experience in maintenance and/or repair of analytical instrumentation, marketing background and sales experience is highly desirable
- Ability to plan, manage, and implement at multiple operational levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker and contributor
- Problem solver
- Results-oriented with sense of urgency
- Self-starter with “make it happen” attitude
- Strong at prioritizing so that goals can be met or exceeded
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree (in life sciences preferred)
- Product (e.g. CPM, ACPMA) or project (e.g. PMP) management certification a plus
*We participate in E-Verify.Salary is determined based on experience level of candidate.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.