Address: USA-MA-Quincy-1385 Hancock Street
Store Code: NCF Product Management (27564)
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse the Aisles
The Associate Product Manager role in Operations at Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) will improve the development and implementation of new products and capabilities that meet PDL’s and Ahold Delhaize USA Brand’s digital requirements. Championing successful development, integration, and launching of products and solutions, The APM will work with senior product leaders to develop and promote vision to technical and operations teams, providing key collaborators with updated status and progress.
- Work with product leaders, development teams and technical leads to resolve scope and priorities for product development cycles.
- Work with development and operational teams to ensure that they understand the intended outcome.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for product features so that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Encourage and empower development teams to deliver innovative and appealing solutions with an appropriate sense of urgent priority.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Ensure both quality and functional goals are met with each sprint.
- Deliver key messages to partners on product deploys and raise issues accordingly.
- Collaborate with product marketing on product and launch materials for new and refreshed products.
- Work with QA and analyze data and test results to ensure integrity is maintained throughout program lifecycle and ensure market and business needs are satisfied.
- Interpret and implement to meet standard legal, compliance, and business rules during program design and development.
- Writing functional user stories with acceptance criteria, testing scenarios, and analysis following Agile ceremonies (Release Planning, Sprint planning/ Retro / Review, etc.) and principles throughout the product development phases.
- Makes the initiative to keep both own skills up to date and to maintain an awareness of developments in the IT industry.
The Essentials In Your Cart – The required ingredients
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related fields.
- 2-4 years experience in Product Management or equivalent
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and running iteration-level results.
Extra Spices – What you should bring to the table
- Oral and/or written communication skills
- Presentation abilities
- Track record of successful delivery of medium to large scale software development projects to production.
- Ability to Influence leadership
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! Our vision is to become an organization where humanity is universally embraced; Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are infused in our business; and our PDL employees are representative of the world and the communities that we serve.
We believe in total wellness, which encompasses a balance of physical, financial, and emotional wellness. No matter where you are on your personal wellness journey, PDL provides access to a variety of tools and resources to support total wellness. This includes medical, dental, and vision benefits, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) with a strong company match, paid parental leave, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, generous and flexible paid time off and holiday policy, and an array of voluntary benefits including critical care, pet insurance, and additional life coverage.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition: 331255_external_USA-MA-Quincy_7242023
To apply for this job please visit www.themuse.com.