Your work days are brighter here.
At Workday, it all began with a conversation over breakfast. When our founders met at a sunny California diner, they came up with an idea to revolutionize the enterprise software market. And when we began to rise, one thing that really set us apart was our culture. A culture which was driven by our value of putting our people first. And ever since, the happiness, development, and contribution of every Workmate is central to who we are.
Our Workmates believe a healthy employee-centric, collaborative culture is the essential mix of ingredients for success in business. That’s why we look after our people, communities and the planet while still being profitable. Feel encouraged to shine, however that manifests: you don’t need to hide who you are. You can feel the energy and the passion, it’s what makes us unique.
Inspired to make a brighter work day for all and transform with us to the next stage of our growth journey? Bring your brightest version of you and have a brighter work day here.
About The Team
The Content Platform team is looking for exceptional individuals to join our team and to partner in creating a set of enterprise software experiences, intent on making Workday data more approachable and usable. We build high-quality applications and service offerings. We collaborate constantly and continually look for ways to work better together. We take walks, eat lunch together, and play games to give our brains a break!
We’re always getting better. This position is located in Boulder, CO with at least 50% time in the office.
Come join a team where you will have the opportunity to build experiences that positively change how our customers work with enterprise applications.
We’re looking for a Product Manager with strong technical expertise that loves working with customers to troubleshoot and inform how we should improve our offerings. This is a hands-on role, where you’ll be working with both internal consumers of our platform and end users of our Workday Docs offerings.
You will lead the overall process of gathering feedback on our platform offerings and working with your engineering partners to determine a viable solution.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Working directly with customers to understand their needs and improvements we need to make in our offerings
- Maintain a deep understanding of the platform that back our Product Offerings
- Troubleshoot issues when they arise either from internal consumers or end users of our products
- Collaborate with your peers to prioritize customer issues relative to new feature development
- Work with teammates from various fields across the organization to address technical issues and customer needs
- Partner with engineering on resolving platform and product issues
You are excited to learn, diligent, decisive, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
You are able to work across several engineering teams collaborating with peers to understand customer issues and which parts of our platform stack are impacting the customer experience.
You are a collaborative teammate who uses influence to coordinate and deliver results across teams.
You are ambitious, always looking to take on new work and get great pleasure from helping others understand, coordinate and address their challenges.
- 4+ years of enterprise software experience as a Software Engineer, Support Engineer or Product Manager
- 2+ years of product owner experience or working closely with product manager to translate customer needs into product deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical major required
You can answer “yes” to many of the following statements:
- You are enthusiastic about the products you manage
- You see product development as a team effort, and thrive in a highly collaborative, agile, continuous discovery and continuous delivery approach
- You have a technical background with an understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- You have technical savvy and are deeply familiar with the nuances and inner workings of the engineering organization
- You work with engineers to understand estimates, review technical specifications, and architecture plans
- You are skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams across multiple time zones and countries
- You have strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- You are an excellent communicator, presenter, collaborator, and leader
Workday Pay Transparency Statement
The annualized base salary ranges for the primary location and any additional locations are listed below. Workday pay ranges vary based on work location. As a part of the total compensation package, this role may be eligible for the Workday Bonus Plan or a role-specific commission/bonus, as well as annual refresh stock grants. Recruiters can share more detail during the hiring process.
Each candidate’s compensation offer will be…
To apply for this job please visit www.learn4good.com.