At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees’ expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients’ expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You’ll Do
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Establish partnerships and collaboration efforts with data producers and consumers.
- Understand, approve, and collaborate on aspects of engineering , technical architecture, and design for the product.
- understand and appreciate all the aspects of the technical design, technology architecture, user experience (UX) design, and decisions around these.
- Evangelize product vision and strategy to global product, engineering and business partners, including senior leadership
- Continually monitor competition, industry developments and customer feedback to deliver site features that provide retail customers with an exceptional shopping experience
- Collaborate with engineering, design, analytics, and business teams to launch new features.
- Product functionality prioritization and backlog grooming
- Define Epics and User Stories for delivery and test case traceability
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions, and effectively elicit and prioritize requirements
- Ensure business needs are captured in a clear, concise, and unambiguous way, ensuring both functional and non-functional requirements are documented
- Facilitate change management activities by performing impact analysis of changes and supporting launch activities, including documentation and training
- Responsible for operational readiness tasks and performs product demos to stakeholders
- Work closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and business process uniformity of current and future state systems
- Identify and assess value of technology licensing with new vendors to deliver on innovative customer experience features
More Detailed Day To Day
- Their main purpose will be to work with the customer data management team (strong background in Data) to create new datasets and move existing data sets from one data platform to another data platform.
- understand data models.
- understand data structures and how they tie together as well as general data complexity of data (current and future state)
- expected to document current system and business process changes (as is/to be) as well as any user training documentation as needed.
- Documentation of requirements and initiatives
- Epic, feature, and story creation in Jira
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements for the team.
- Will work closely with business, architects, tech leads, and engineers and needs to communicate across teams effectively.
- Ability to present in front of team, business, and leadership.
- Need skills to ask the right questions of business partners to get to the true value and priority of asks.
- Need to be able to work with an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) mentality and establish MVP plans for documentation and presentation to business
Have a background in data/business analytics and product ownershipMinimum education qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- List down the desired skills, qualification and experience.
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.