This is not a senior level role. Great opportunity for those with digital experience in website businesses and product ownership.
• As a member of our product and planning team, you will work with product stakeholders to determine the business and technology objectives for your assigned technical product(s).
• The Digital Product Owner is responsible for the road map and day-to-day management of authentication related consumer funnels.
• This highly technology and business-oriented individual will ensure the effective execution on internal and external projects, delivering the outcomes needed to support these lines of business.
• The Digital Product Owner will partner with the product marketing teams, external agencies, internal IT resources, and with global subject matter experts, as the forefront member and owner of new and ongoing initiatives.
• The Product owner work with design, strategy and engineering to create a compelling vision culminating with delivery of a disruptive product to market that fits customer needs.
• Product Owner must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, search engine optimization, campaign integration, a/b testing, strategy and business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices.
• Develop, measure and report performance of all products and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
– Agile/Scrum experience specifically in story/acceptance criteria development
– 3-5 years digital product and/or business website ownership
– Jira, Confluence, Google Analytics, and/or others