AppLovin makes technologies that help businesses of every size connect to their ideal customers. The company provides end-to-end software and AI solutions for businesses to reach, monetize and grow their global audiences. For more information about AppLovin, visit: www.applovin.com.
To deliver on this mission, our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our developers and customers around the world. At AppLovin, we are intentional about the team and culture we are building, seeking candidates who are outstanding in their own right and also demonstrate their support of others.
Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, and is a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Check out the rest of our awards HERE.
A Day in the Life
AppLovin’s Marketing Team is a talented group of storytellers and problem solvers responsible for a range of products and brands in our portfolio. We are looking for a passionate Product Marketing Manager to play an integral role in organizing product launches and owning go-to-market strategies as the team’s product evangelist.
In this role, you’ll bind our product strategy to the marketing tactics we need to drive success in demand generation, sales, and customer engagement. In addition to working closely with the marketing team to develop thought leadership content, you’ll regularly collaborate with product managers, business development managers, partners, and more; it’s a balancing act that requires strong diplomatic skills and the ability to juggle several tasks at once.
You’ll get to know our competitors, buyers, and industry like the back of your hand, and you’ll use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates and empowers our teams to succeed. Attention to detail and an eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value proposition in a way that resonates with both prospective and existing users, and clearly articulates how we solve our buyers’ problems.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Plan the launches of net-new products and features, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our buyers
- Partner with Demand Generation, Regional Marketing, Content Marketing, and Business Development teams to train them on the problems we solve for our partners; act as the primary thought leader for the initiatives you support and create internal content to educate team members on product nuances, benefits, and value
- Understand the competitive landscape— and provide insight on the competition and how they are positioned. Use this knowledge to update competitive resources and position our products and brand
- Champion client testimonials and customer success stories, identifying new opportunities to showcase client success and leverage these stories to create client impact
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and content to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Manage the deployment of the product newsletter in coordination with the product team
- 5-8 years of marketing experience and at least 2+ year of product marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in leveraging multiple marketing channels and content types (e.g., Email Marketing, Demand Generation, Social Media) to drive engagement and adoption
- Never-ending curiosity and a drive to improve process, knowledge, and delivery
- Strong in the product marketing “combo”: excellent analytical skills plus an eye for the design with the ability to creatively and effectively storytell in presentations and other content formats
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and ability to multitask
- Excitement to be a part of a global team and the flexibility to work with peers across different time zones
- A plus: experience working in the mobile marketing/ad tech industry
AppLovin provides a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance rewards approach. Total compensation at AppLovin is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Depending on the position offered, equity, and other forms of incentive compensation (as applicable) may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to dental, vision, and other benefits.
US base pay range (total compensation package will be commensurate with experience)
AppLovin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or other legally protected characteristics. Learn more about EEO rights as an applicant here.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please send us a request at [email protected].
AppLovin will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you’re applying for a position in California, learn more here.
Please read our Global Applicant Privacy Notice to learn more about how AppLovin processes your personal information.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.