This Jobot Job is hosted by: George Burns
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $155,000 – $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are on a mission to revolutionize the energy industry. With our deep-rooted expertise in engineering and technology, we’re driving innovation to create sustainable solutions that power the world. From offshore oil and gas to renewable energy projects, our cutting-edge approach addresses the complex challenges of today and paves the way for a greener tomorrow. Join us in shaping the future of energy!
Why join us?
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Healthy work-life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
We are looking for a talented Product Engineer, responsible for all low voltage, medium voltage, high voltage, fiber optic cable, and hybrid cable components within umbilicals at the proposal and execution engineering stage of projects.
- Understand the comms/power system transmission needs of the client through parameters supplied in technical specifications
- Interpret electrical system schematics supplied by Client and/or Client vendors
- Provide guidance to projects and issue technical specifications for topside/subsea electrical and optical connectors with wet and dry mate capabilities.
- Determine testing needs, and if can be completed in-house or requires subcontracting
- Expertise/study in analog and digital communication systems, advanced electromagnetic theory, and power systems (single and three-phase)
- Experience with FEM software platforms. MATLAB and Mathcad experience a plus.
- 5+ years of technical experience
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or other engineer discipline with relevant experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
To apply for this job please visit www.dice.com.