- Seeking a Product Analyst.
- Partner cross-functionally with Product Management, Eng, and Data Science to measure the health of our client’s creator ecosystem and creator products.
- Run bi-weekly metrics/operating forums: manage the schedule, partner with stakeholders to prepare content, highlighting notable trends or insights to up-level to senior leads, take meeting notes, and ensure AIs are captures/closed out.
- Investigate P0 metric movements and understand major drivers / share findings with senior stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+years of experience in an analytically intensive role, such as management consulting, investment banking, business intelligence, data science, or corporate strategy
- SQL required.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Experience communicating with senior level stakeholders / executives.
Pay rate range: $40.05 – $49.72 hourly.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
For contract roles, Genesis10 offers the benefits listed below. If this is a perm-placement opportunity, our recruiter can talk you through the unique benefits offered for that particular client. Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.dice.com.