Website LockheedMartin Lockheed Martin
We connect customers with integrated solutions & predictive technologies to ensure they stay ahead of emerging threats.
Take your career to a new level and work at an extraordinary company in either Littleton CO!
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space!
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world’s hardest engineering problems.
Come be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products! We provide the resources, inspiration and focus. If you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you!
What does this role look like?
As an Electronics Responsible Product Engineer, you are a senior member of the technical staff, working on the development of a sophisticated state-of-the-art Avionics product in an extraordinary integrated product development environment.
Key Activities You Will Accomplish In This Role
- Perform as a Responsible Product Engineer for the development of flight avionics.
- Lead design reviews, Engineering Material Review Board (EMRB) hardware discrepancy decisions and Failure Review Board (FRB) as required.
- Resolve test anomalies and troubleshooting, and generation, review and presentation of Product Certification, and also support system level testing.
- Manage risk and identify mitigation plans to meet productivity, quality, cost, schedule, and mission success objectives.
Typical Mins For This Role
- Worked as a Responsible Product Engineer / Product Lead of analog and digital electronics or similar capacity.
Working with Subcontractors and sub-tier suppliers.
- Familiar with other engineering processes, disciplines and Subject Matter Experts.
- Familiarity with processes on failure investigation (root cause analysis, Failure Review Boards, etc.).
- Experience assisting with as-built pedigree and quality documentation reviews.
- Experience supporting the technical evaluation of design and requirements verification.
- 14 – 20+ years of professional experience.
Benefits Of Employment
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Lockheed Martin. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.