Ria Money Transfer, a business segment of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT), delivers innovative financial services including fast, secure, and affordable global money transfers to millions of customers along with currency exchange, mobile top-up, bill payment and check cashing services, offering a reliable omnichannel experience. With over 490,000 locations in 160+ countries around the world we believe we can create a world in which people are empowered to build the life they dream of, no matter who they are or where they are. One customer, one family, one community at a time.
We are currently looking for an Associate Product Manager to help millions of clients receive and spend their money with ease. Work with cross-functional teams to develop a cutting-edge product that simplifies money transfer, and creates fast, reliable, and affordable services.
- AMBITION – We dream big, try things out and always ask “why not?” and “what if?” We’re ambitious in our thinking and our delivery
- RESPONSIBILITY – We get involved, bring our perspective and are always open to new ideas. We take personal responsibility
- COMMUNITY – We value a sense of belonging, trusting each other and encouraging authenticity. We contribute to our community
What you’ll do:
- Ensuring the defined metrics are performing well and constantly improving
- Create and define solutions for prioritized backlog items
- Develop and execute on the account creation experience and acquisition strategies
- Increase conversion rate of registration flow
- Prioritize and cut through the noise to ensure your team is making the biggest impact possible
- Facilitate execution across the team by partnering to engineers, spotting and addressing problems before they escalate, and unblocking progress when needed
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers and the impact of our product on their lives
Who You Are
- 1+ years of experience in Product on Fintech or B2C apps
- An owner’s mentality, you don’t shy away from the hard stuff
- Someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and has shipped products to users
- Deep understanding in one of these three areas: Data, Design (UX) or Development
- We want people who can wear many hats and understand the whole product and how pieces interact
- Have experience with our tools or similar (Amplitude, Segment, Iterable, etc.)
- Inquisitive and a critical thinker
- Curious, especially about what drives people to behave in a certain way and what goes into their decision-making process,
- Ability to articulate the “why” behind your product decisions clearly to the team and other stakeholders.
- You have an understanding of how to optimize event tracking – what should be tracked, how it should be structured, and taxonomies that should be applied
Our package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K, employee stock options, paid time off, HSA/FSA, short-term/long-term disability, tuition assistance, growth opportunities, and much more. Salary: The range in Colorado for this position is $70,000 – $100,000. Actual starting compensation may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, and skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.