This candidate is responsible for working within the product development group to help bring new product to market. This candidate would have have to take the new fuel injection systems from cradle to grave. This is for new programs between 2024-2027 and likely the last big wave of diesel engines prior to the electric. The goal for these injection systems is to reduce greenhouse gas and improve air efficiency release.
This position is due to the changing of emissions standards that is changing product lines and requires additional support.
Product development engineer:
• Position requires a Sr level engineer with experience in the end to end process of Fuel injection systems with specialization in common rail systems.
• Gather requirements from cross functional teams & customers.
• Give inputs to designers to create the 3D models.
• Prepare test plans for product validation.
• Work with Lab to execute the test plans & document the results.
• Typically has 5+ yrs of experience in design & development of Fuel injection systems & fuel pumps.
Common Rail Systems, Fuel Injection Systems, Product Development Engineer
Top Skills Details:
Fuel Injection Systems
Common Rail Systems
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1. 5+ years with Fuel Injection Systems with specialization in Common Rail Systems
2. Experience with Design, Testing, Planning, Validation, and documentation
3. Hydraulics + Actuators experience
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law